Our Client is a Community Interest Company that inspires children, young people and adults to achieve success through sport, fitness, dance, cooking and creative activities. They encourage everyone to lead healthy and more fulfilled lives.
Our Client organises group activities on behalf of schools, health services and community groups with health, well-being and inclusivity at the heart of everything they do.
By promoting health, fitness, well-being and happiness in supportive group environments, they build confidence and encourage everyone to adopt healthier lifestyles.
They offer a wide range of unique activities from Archery to Zumba that can suit any age group, interest and ability. Their coaches encourage everyone to go the extra mile to achieve positive outcomes.
- To teach high quality physical education, physical activity and sport to Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils in a number of different school environments.
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for the Key Stages 1 and 2 and keep abreast of contemporary educational issues.
- To take a professional approach to the planning, preparation and organisation of lessons and activities.
- To support and mentor teaching school staff in the delivery of high quality PE and school sport
- To plan and deliver a varied and interesting programme of physical and sporting activity, including intra and inter school competition, sports leadership training and deployment and healthy lifestyle programmes
- Maintain appropriate assessment records, data collection and monitoring information.
- The ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents.
- To proactively promote additional enrichment opportunities to host schools.
- To implement appropriate Health and Safety policies and procedures in order to ensure a safe, effective, child friendly environment at all lessons and activities.
- To be responsible for herself/himself and others in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- To maintain current knowledge of National Curriculum, Governing Body and other relevant agencies, programmes, policies, guidance and advice.
- To be committed to continuous professional development (CPD) relevant to the post.
- To attend meetings as and when required/directed.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post.
Please click here to view the full Role Profile: Role Profile
Early application is encouraged
Please submit a comprehensive CV and Covering Letter within one document, ensuring to include the reference number UNI4/DM/371 via our website: www.uni4talent.com
Please ensure you give a detailed account of your skills and experience and how you meet the stated criteria of the position.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com
If you feel that you would benefit from help and guidance from the University’s Career and Employability Service, please contact the CES Enquiries line on 0191 515 2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Careers and Employability Service can assist with strengthening your future applications, through providing:
- CV advice and guidance
- Assistance with writing Covering Letters
- Interview practice and techniques
|Salary||Paid Hourly (£7.38-£15.00 per hour depending upon experience)|
|Application closing date||On-going|