Sunderland Creatives Agency is – as the name suggests – an exciting new creative agency that will be launched later this year in partnership between the University of Sunderland and Creo Comms, a Sunderland based multi-disciplinary communications consultancy. Based in Sunderland city centre, the agency will give undergraduates the opportunity to work on live client briefs, honing their skills in a fast-paced environment and responding to clients’ needs across a range of industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or recent University of Sunderland graduate to consolidate and further develop their skills, helping establish this new agency and support both clients and the student cohort that will be working on projects.
The successful candidate will support with:
· Starting up and establishing a new communications agency that will support both students and local businesses looking to tap into its services
· Project management – ensuring the smooth running of ‘jobs’ on behalf of clients and managing agency workflow to ensure delivery on budget and on time
· Acting as a conduit between the agency and the University of Sunderland to ensure the agency runs smoothly and that the right reporting is shared with all parties on a monthly basis
· Liaison between the Creo Comms team – who will oversee the outputs of the new agency – as well as the student freelancers working on the tasks and the clients who have commissioned the support
· The marketing of the agency, helping to drive new business and establish it as a trusted provider for businesses in Sunderland and the North East
· Providing support on Creo’s live projects to ‘learn the ropes’ and develop skills required to manage client accounts.
Click to view full Role Profile
Early application is encouraged
Please submit a comprehensive CV and Covering Letter within one document, ensuring to include the reference number UNI/JC/457 via the ‘Apply Now’ section below.
Please ensure you give a detailed account of your skills and experience and how you meet the stated criteria of the position. Please state whether you have a preference for a particular role, however please also note that due to the high level of flexibility required in these opportunities, a particular role cannot be guaranteed.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; this position is open to Home and EU Graduates only. This role is not eligible for Tier 2 sponsorship in accordance with the Home Office Points Based Immigration System. Should you therefore require further information, please visit the Home Office website https://www.gov.uk/
The Careers and Employability Service
If you feel that you would benefit from help and guidance from the University’s Career and Employability Service, please contact the CES Enquiries line on 0191 515 2920 or email@example.com
The Careers and Employability Service can assist with strengthening your future Internship Applications, through providing:
CV advice and guidance
Assistance with writing Covering Letters
Interview practice and techniques
|Job Category||Fixed Term|
|Salary||£18,000 per annum (pro rata)|
|Hours||37 hours per week|
|Application closing date||Midnight on Sunday 28th November 2021|