Uni4Talent is the University of Sunderland’s employment agency connecting regional and national employers with a range of talented candidates from students and graduates, to members of the general public and career professionals. Uni4Talent offers a range of exciting opportunities, from temporary roles to permanent positions, consultancy and talent and succession planning.
The post is within a Sunderland based Training Provider, specialising in technical IT Training and Apprenticeships.
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive excellent service each time they visit and will be supported within your apprenticeship to understand the best methods of Customer Service. It is a varied role where you will learn all areas of working within a shop including: Stock replenishment, visual merchandising, cash handling & most importantly dealing with customers.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter the shop.
- Undertake all relevant Customer Service training as part of the apprenticeship with enthusiasm and commitment
Stock Replenishment/ Visual Merchandising
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
30 hours per week Monday- Saturday between 7am-7pm.
NAW £3.90 per hour
How to apply:
Send you CV to email@example.com or for more information call 0191 5153355
|Salary||NAW £3.90 per hour|
|Hours||30 per week|
|Application closing date||Midnight Sunday 15th September 2019|