Our client is a long established family run commercial catering equipment, kitchen and restaurant supplies distributor based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
They looking to employ an experienced bookkeeper to join their fast growing business.
The position is temporary however will be made permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing all of the bookkeeping duties backed by a small team.
Duties will include:
· Sales & purchase ledger entry and reconciliation
· Bank account entry and reconciliations
· Credit card, cash and staff expense entry
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns
· Journal entries
· Accounts administration
· Client liaison
· Minimum 2 years using Sage Accounts 50 Professional
· Excellent understanding of bookkeeping processes
· Ideally fully qualified at AAT / ICB level, but may consider experience without qualifications.
· Good keyboard skills
· Must have excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients
· Will need a flexible outlook and be prepared to ‘muck in’ when required
· Adaptable and motivated team player
· Must be organised and able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Excellent time management skills are a must
· Attention to detail is essential along with a systematic and methodical approach
· Salary is £17,000 to £20,000 depending upon experience
· Flexible working hours
· Work from home opportunities
· On-site parking
Early application is encouraged
Please submit a comprehensive CV and Covering Letter within one document, ensuring to include the reference number UNI4/DM/392 via the application method below.
Please ensure you give a detailed account of your skills and experience and how you meet the stated criteria of the position.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Permanent, Temporary|
|Salary||£17000 - £20,000|