The Helen McArdle Nursing and Care Research Institute, launched in 2019, sits within the University of Sunderland’s prestigious School of Nursing and Health Sciences. With a focus on applied clinical, health and care research across nursing, midwifery and allied health professionals (NMAHP).
The Helen McArdle programme of research activities, which include conferences, lectures and workshops designed to build research capacity and capability for Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals, will support strategic themes and raise the profile of the Helen McArdle Research Institute of Nursing and Care.
- Overseeing administration such as preparing and sending out documentation
- Assisting in the preparation of research bids through literature searching, downloading literature, and maintaining and electronic Endnote database
- Maintaining spreadsheets (Excel)
- Organising monthly internal meetings and external where needed, including agendas, minutes and action plans keeping these up to date
- Arranging Student Nurse Champion meetings and overseeing the development of the Institute’s student webpage
- Completing purchase orders and liaising with finance to ensure timely delivery
- Liaising with external organisations as appropriate
Click to view Role Profile
Early application is encouraged
Please submit a comprehensive MS Word CV and Covering Letter within one document, ensuring to include the reference number via UNI4/JCa/450 via the ‘Apply Now’ section.
Application closing date is Midnight Sunday 2nd January 2022.
Shortlisting Tuesday 4th January 2022 and interviews Monday 10th January 2022.
Please ensure you give a detailed account of your skills and experience and how you meet the stated criteria of the position.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that you would benefit from help and guidance from the University’s Career and Employability Service, please contact the CES Enquiries line on 0191 515 2920 or email@example.com
The Careers and Employability Service can assist with strengthening your future applications, through providing:
- CV advice and guidance
- Assistance with writing Covering Letters
- Interview practice and techniques
|Job Category||Fixed Term|
|Salary||£18,000 per annum (pro rata)|
|Hours||37 hours per week|
|Application closing date||Midnight Sunday 2nd January 2022|