Your primary focus will be on developing components that support our backend engineers by integrating them into our core CMS.
You will ensure that these components are robust with ease of future maintenance the priority. You will be committed to collaborative problem solving in relation to every layer of our architecture and will be working with industry leading experts.
- You will be working towards reinventing the way an industry operates through exceptional knowledge of code.
- You will work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end developers to implement incredible user interfaces and experiences.
- Collaborate with a highly skilled and dedicated development team who work together as a unit and are passionate about delivering unrivalled technical solutions.
- Communicate and articulate technical solutions and be able to share and build knowledge within a team.
- Maintain awareness and be passionate for industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Last but not least, you will be expected to be your unique self.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong PHP development background with a clear passion for technology.
- Ability to implement change within a project and challenge the norm.
- Be able to think outside the box and learn new skills to become an integral part of the team.
- Training and mentoring programmes
- Workplace pension Scheme
- Employee benefits scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- A fun working atmosphere – Where your input counts
- Pizza days (you can’t beat brain storming over pizza)
- Team Social Events
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance
Early application is encouraged To Apply:
Please submit a comprehensive CV and Covering Letter within one document, ensuring to include the reference number UNI4/KB/214 via the ‘Apply Now’ section below.
The deadline for applications is Midnight Sunday 16th December 2018
Please ensure you give a detailed account of your skills and experience and how you meet the stated criteria of the position.
|Salary||Up to £40,000 per annum|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Application closing date||Midnight Sunday 16th December, 2018|