To provide support for the planning and delivery of access to higher education outreach activities to increase participation of a wide range of students and applicants from a broad range of diverse backgrounds. These activities include:
– Outreach programmes for primary and secondary schools.
– Collaborative outreach programmes with partners such as NERAP and UniConnect.
– Supported outreach activities for mature learners returning to education.
– Bespoke programmes, funding and support for priority groups who are currently under-represented in higher education.
Please click to view full Role Profile
Early application is encouraged
Please submit a comprehensive CV and Covering Letter within one document, ensuring to include the reference number UNI4/JC/453 via the ‘Apply Now’ section below.
The deadline for applications is Midnight Sunday 19th of September 2021.
Please ensure you give a detailed account of your skills and experience and how you meet the stated criteria of the position.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; this position is open to Home and EU Graduates only. This role is not eligible for Tier 2 sponsorship in accordance with the Home Office Points Based Immigration System. Should you therefore require further information, please visit the Home Office website https://www.gov.uk/
If you feel that you would benefit from help and guidance from the University’s Career and Employability Service, please contact the CES Enquiries line on 0191 515 2920 or email@example.com
The Careers and Employability Service can assist with strengthening your future applications, through providing:
- CV advice and guidance
- Assistance with writing Covering Letters
- Interview practice and techniques
|Job Category||Fixed Term, Internship|
|Hours||37 per week|
|Application closing date||Midnight Sunday 19th September 2021|